Saturday 12 October 2013

And were BACKK!!

So Finally I am sitting down with my laptop and blogging. HOOORAYY!! A little later than I should have made my first post but better late than never! I must say, I thought I was going to use that big long summer we had of to prepare myself for this final module a lot more but am sure most of you agree its so easy to get caught up in other things and then all of a sudden were back to uni!

But anyway am ON IT now!!!!! I am ready and raring to go. By the end of this module we will have a degree, wheyyyyyy... So all the work will be worth it :)

Unfortunately I couldn't make the first campus session but I have been reading people's Blogs and also spoke to my friend who was able to attend the session and have been able to see and hear about what was involved.  Then I arranged a Phone call with Paula who is my new advisor this term. It was what I would like to call an ' Epic ' call. Hahah. I can't tell you how much speaking to Paula has made me feel so much better about this final module.

So my next blog is going to be all about my phone call with Paula !!
















No comments:

Post a Comment