Thursday 11 October 2012

1st Capmus session- 9th October.

Hello . So on Tuesday I attended my first campus session along with a few others, I think in total there was about 9 of us.  Can I just say how glad I am that i was able to attend the session as  I really felt it helped me with things I did not understand and it was great to be able to work and discuss with other's in person which you can't do as easy at home. I think the main topic we looked at on Tuesday was the task 1b were we had been asked to Read the course reader on Professional Communication Technologies and comment on the theories and issues raised. For many people i believe they found it hard to understand the reader because of the writing and language used but what Rosemary did was set us various tasks to help us brake it down and by the end of the session everybody had such a better understanding of the reader and the task we were set to do. 
So now i am going to attempt task 1b!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment