Tuesday 23 October 2012

Task 2a: Reflective Practice

So far I have really enjoyed the  task of keeping a journal. Like I said in my previous blog it was something I have done a lot in my life, especially when I was a child. Reading back through some of my dairy's form when I was younger I was surprised to see that even then at a young age without realising it, I was reflecting and learning from events that were happening in my life. In my previous blog I spoke about how I was a little bit worried that what I was writing about wasn't relevant to what my professional practice is, both Clare Orlandi and Rosemary  gave some great comments that made me realise I had plenty to write about as just because I may not be performing at the moment does not mean that I do not take classes, go to the theatre, or a great point Clare said was that how i could write about my feelings of how it feels not to be performing.... am I enjoying the brake or is it frustrating ? So I had plenty to write about in my journals and found myself sometimes writting more than I needed to but I enjoyed expressing myself and refelcting back on my day as everyday there is awlays something different happening in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment