Wednesday 3 October 2012

Taking my time!

Ok, so i have been taking my time to get used to using the libguides and trying to understand what its all about. I have been reading alot of people's blogs to try and see what is expected of me and i must admit at first i did panic because i was looking at tasks that we have not even been asked to do yet. I also was worried about how to complete the tasks that we have been asked to because looking at people's blogs it seems everybody has approached the tasks in different ways. For example, task 1a which is to take your current cv and update as your blog profile, many people uploaded there cv's and changed them to improove while others did not upload there cv's at all and just wrote their profile. What i have learnt from looking at other people's blogs is that there is no right or wrong. This whole way of learning is to put your own interpretation into the tasks and whilst looking at others work, you are learning and taking ideas of way's you might like to approach the work given.

So now looking at task 1a... I wrote in the 'About me ' part of my blog and i thought at first that was enough information for my profile blog but after looking at other people's approach to the task and after re-reading what the task actually asks i have decided to write a longer and more detailed profile about myslef using both my performers CV and my ' normal work' CV joining them together as i feel that both are just as important.
At the moment both my Cv's are not up on my blog as i havn't got a way of uploading them but as soon as i get a chance i will so that you can see how i used them to rewrite my profile and how they improoved.

No comments:

Post a Comment